A funky shaped island, too little storage, ugly floor tile, aging cabinets and appliances propelled these clients to have Kathy reconfigure the space to better fit their needs.
- The new J-shape kitchen with all counters at 36″ high invites interaction while maintaining chef’s desired private cooking space.
- Previous breakfast area was put to better use housing additional pantry storage and accommodating larger refrigerator.
- Handy drawer microwave is neatly tucked under counter on end of peninsula.
- Arches and low wall between kitchen and living room were removed to open up spaces.
- Living room wood floor was extended through entry and kitchen, after removal of undesirable tile flooring, giving unified look and ease of maintenance.