After considering whether to move or remodel, this condo owner chose to stay in place and upgrade all her bathrooms into the nurturing, spa-like rooms she has experienced in her travels.
- In preparation for new fixtures and whirlpool bath, walls were opened and bathrooms fully gutted to exposed and refurbish internal plumbing.
- Elegant, traditional styling is repeated in master bath plumbing fixtures, faucets, and tile wainscot complimenting master bedroom’s tradition furnishings.
- Marble-look Silestone Solid Surfacing is repeated on countertops and full-height bath surround for ease of maintenance and timeless look of old world ambiance.
- Understated colored border tile inset creates a “pop” in the neutral color scheme repeating client’s favorite color from master bedroom.
- A favorite piece of artwork inspired design of the guest bath which incorporates elements of nature in a modern way.
- Handmade glazed wall tile and leaf-patterned floor tile are enhanced with oiled bronze faucets and adjustable shower bar.
- Wall-hung cabinets in guest bath create additional sense of space and ease of access to storage. Client was able to personalize cabinets further with unique door pulls purchased in her travels.
- Comfort-height, low-flow toilets and water-saving showerheads along with skylights for day-lighting save water and energy.
- Contoured bathtubs provide ergonomic comfort and include grab handles for ease of entry and exit.