This humanscape was designed for a multi-chef family with multiple prep areas separate but connected to dining, family room and outdoor living. It is conducive to large scale entertaining and casual family gatherings.
- Reconfigured kitchen and breakfast room spaces by removing an unused fireplace to create a Great Room. Kitchen floor space optimized with central bank of cabinets and improved wall of storage on opposite side of adjoining corridor.
- Delineated kitchen activities from Great Room with dual height peninsula counters.
- Built-in additional appliances to accommodate cooking and storage for entertaining including refrigerated wine tower, multiple ovens, large gourmet gas range with appropriate exhaust ventilation.
- Commercial prep counter has practical stainless steel countertop with separate prep sink, semi-commercial faucet, garbage disposal, tool wells, hanging cookbook holder, and all drawer base cabinet for storage of frequently used gadgets.
- Traditional/Transitional Cabinets featuring soft-close drawers, pullout shelves and full height pantry sections, 100% access throughout, custom Craftsman-style design stained to match existing family room cabinetry, and furniture-styling of prep island cabinet in complementary finish.